Today, the business world is in crisis, so traders need new channels to compensate for the decline in sales.
Many traders point on opening a website e-commerce which essentially consists of the sale of goods and services between the producer (supply) and consumer (demand), made over the Internet.
According to an Italian study in 2008 (source Wikipedia) 's e-commerce in Italy has an estimated value of 4.868 billion euro in 2007, with a revenue growth of 42.2%. In 2007 were performed approximately 23 million orders online in Italy.
Today it has become much easier to open an e-commerce site that until a few years ago could only be created by specialized agencies that offered their platforms for a fee.
The market has changed with the open-source platforms like Joomla, wordpress etc. that allow the user to create their own website at no cost.
After a long introduction I want to report a plugin for our beloved WordPress that allows you to create simple steps with an e-commerce.
The plugin is called WP e-commerce .
Here are the main features of the plugin WP e-commerce:
- Simple installation of the plugin through the e-commerce website WordPress.org
- Seamlessly integrated with WordPress and various plugins therefore a guarantee of success.
- Ability to integrate the 'e-commerce with social networks such as facebook etc..
- Wp e-commerce integrates well with all major payment systems Google Checkout, Paypal, Authorize.net
- Ability to customize the template.
Try it for sure.
And what do you think about that??